Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vincent Greco

I set aside my dislike of left/right curving dicks and bent-over ass shots for this hunk of masculine spectacularness. The fourth pic down in the second column was the first one I saw of this guy, and I've been hooked since. He rates a 9.9 on my hairiness scale, almost perfect.

He hales from Chicago and is 29 years old this year. He stands 5' 9", weighs 160, has brown eyes, and lists his hair color as 'Other'. He is a construction worker/carpenter. He will consider any modeling assignment except guy/guy.

There are other pictures of him, but of course the trichophobic assholes have shaved him down.





































2 comments:

Fifty guy said...

Wow this guy can strip in my back yard any day

A Guy Thing said...


Vin. Like to pump iron with you and a lot more man you hot

Related Posts with Thumbnails