Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Daddy

I don't now, and have never had a 'daddy' thing, hell in age I'm a daddy myself now. But I have always liked hot older guys. This guy reminds me of one in my hometown. I was fifteen at the time, and had the hots for every decent guy around. I used to sit on the bench in front of one of the restaurants and shoot the shit with this one, mainly as an excuse to put my hand on his leg. (This was a big thrill, I was green.) He lived in the hotel above the restaurant. One day a storm was brewing, and he asked, "Gonna rain like hell here in a bit, want to come up and sit it out at my place?" Well, hell yeah! More...



Once upstairs, he took off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and went in the kitchen and got a couple of beers. He came back and handed me a beer, sat down on the couch and motioned me to sit beside him. When I had sat, he took my hand and placed it firmly on the inside of his thigh. He said, "You know, you gotta stop playin' with my leg out their on the street. People are gonna start wondering what's going on, and that wouldn't be good."

"I'm sorry."

"No, hell, it don't bother me. We just don't need no tongues waggin'. Anybody got to you yet?"

What do you mean?"

"I mean have you sucked any dicks or been fucked?"

When I hesitated, he said, "I ain't askin' names just if you've done anything or just thought about it."

"Yeah."

"What?"

"Sucked and been fucked."

"You wantin' some of what I got, right?"

"Yes."

He set his beer aside, stood up and shoved his pants and shorts down, sat back down, and said, "Show me what you can do."

When I had finished, he picked up his beer again, told me he liked to be licked and, with his hand on the top of my head, directed me to his inner thighs, his chest and nipples, his belly, and finally told me to suck his balls.

He fucked me doggy style on the floor, warned me to keep my mouth shut, again not to play with his leg in public, and informed me he'd let me know when he was in the mood to give me some dick.

His name was Steve and from that day until I moved away, every couple of weeks or so I would get the nod and go up and do whatever he was in the mood for. Usually either a blow job or a fuck. Nothing exotic, he just liked having a boy to relieve his stress. And I was happy as a clam to do it. (I loved that hairy chest, and he had hairy legs. Guess that's where I got my thing for hair.)

Steve led to John, another tale.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails