Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Travelin' Man

Speaking of laundry, I wonder if this fellow would appreciate the offer of a place to do his? You can't tell much from the photo, but from what I can see and being naturally generous, I would make the offer. You never know. I once offered a nice looking Canadian traveler a place to do his laundry. I wound up also giving him a place to shower, two meals, a sleepover, and two blow jobs and got a good fuckin' in return. His philosophy ran more or less like this...

"I'm always horny. And I learned early on that fuckin' a guy in the ass beat fuckin' my hand or nothin' at all. And a blow job's always good. Who gives a shit who's doin' it? It's not love, man, it's a goddamn blow job."

Indeed.

And let's be clear about something. Fucking me did not make him a bisexual. Men fuck sheep; it doesn't mean they prefer sheep.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails