Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Google

Taking a little time out here for a few words on Google. I've mentioned a number of times that Google's Blogger search (the one that is used to search blogs like this one) is the shits. If your browser has an Error Console, or the equivalent, try checking it sometime after you've loaded some page Google is responsible for, errors, errors, errors. Even on their bread and butter Google Search, you'll get errors.

That said, I use so many of their services, among them Gmail, Google Maps, Google Earth, Calender, Webmaster Tools, Analytics, etc., that have enabled me to do things on my websites that would have been difficult or impossible otherwise. Still, there are endless errors on everything of theirs that I use.

GoogleCar001
Google is developing a car that drives itself. I think this is one product that I will not be using. I just can't get all those errors out of my mind.

Of course Google is not alone in this. Microsoft is probably the all time champ when it comes to unfixed errors.

Oh well, back to work.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails