Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Real Deal

I believe he is an Australian model, and that this is part of a series. Update: Not a model. He is in fact the real deal. He is the Australian equivalent of a cowboy, photographed by Paul Freeman, and published in a book called Outback Currawong Creek. I will have a post on the subject. (A stockman. A jackaroo is a man in training to become a stockman. A woman trainee is called a jillaroo.)

I'm not sure yet, but I believe Cowboy's Crack may come from the same source, as it was with a group of photographs that set me on my search. Update: Yes, I have confirmed that Cowboy's Crack comes from the same source.

I have also learned the identity of this hunk, he is Andrew Maciver, see The Real Deal 2.

1 comments:

1 0n 1 bro said...


Bro, love to bunk with you and ride you every night

Related Posts with Thumbnails